American Airlines Missionary fares can be booked through the American Airlines Global Humanitarian Airfare Program.
These fares are only available through specialised travel agents like SIAMA.
What are the benefits?
Booking American Airlines Missionary fares offer the following benefits:
- Discounted airfare
- Baggage allowance of 3 pieces on most routings
- No minimum stay requirement
- 12 months validity
- Free date change
- Low cancellation penalty up to 24 hours before departure
Tickets are available to Volunteers or Employees of the following:
- Non-profit humanitarian organisations registered with the recognised regulatory body in the country of origin
- Religious church ministries or faith based organisations travelling for ministry purposes
- Humanitarian disaster relief / Refugee settlement programmes
- Not for profit secular social service agencies, foundations and community interest companies (CIC’s) travelling for humanitarian purposes
- Sustainable community projects, funded by aid and development partner organisations, travelling for humanitarian purposes
- Passengers travelling for purposes of adoption through not for profit adoption agencies
+ Also Applicable for accompanying spouse and children*
+ Also applicable for groups up to 20 passengers. (for larger groups you can request a group fare)
The members are American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Finnair, Iberia, Japan Airlines, LATAM, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Qatar Airways, Royal Jordanian, S7, and Sri Lankan Airlines.
American Airlines has also partnered with other airlines including Air Tahiti Nui, Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air, Etihad Airways, Fiji Airways, and Hawaiian Airlines.
Or would you like to attain more information about American Airlines?
Please do not hesitate to contact us!