Credit Card payment instructionsWhat to do if your credit card payment fails
Sometimes an error code will appear after clicking the pay button. Please try again later, if possible on another browser, or try one of the solutions below.
If the payment fails:
In most cases, credit card declines are easily fixed by reentering your billing information or by contacting your specific bank or credit card company directly for assistance.
Most common reasons why your payment might have failed:
- Incorrect credit card information: check if the name, credit card number and expiration date ar correct.
- Your card doesn’t allow international transactions. Make sure your card accepts international charges. Contact your bank that a charge from the Netherlands will occur.
- Your credit card limit was reached (insufficient funds)
Check your credit limit. You might have reached your daily or total credit card limit on the day we tried to charge your card. If this is the case, ask your credit card company to increase your limit.
- The charge exceeded the maximum amount allowed for a single charge. Check the maximum amount your card can be charged at a single time. If the declined charge is higher than this amount, ask your credit card company to increase the limit, or ask us to split up your payment in smaller amounts.
- Your card reached the maximum number of charges allowed in a period:
Check how many times your card can be charged in given time period. If you reached this amount, ask your bank to increase the limit, wait until your card can be charged again
- Your card doesn’t accept charges from an online source. Make sure your card allows online transactions. If it doesn’t, talk to your credit card company about allowing these charges.
- If the problem persists and none of these solutions works, contact us for help.
You can call us at +31 715163535 (during office hours) or send us an email.