General Terms and ConditionsSIAMA World Mission Travel
Below you will find our General Terms and Conditions. These terms and conditions are applicable to all products and services of SIAMA. Additional terms and conditions are moreover applicable to some tickets. These are indicated with the relevant flights. Should you have any questions about the terms and conditions then you can request us for additional information.
General Terms and Conditions
- SIAMA World Mission Travel BV, hereinafter referred to as: ‘SIAMA’
2321 JW Leiden
Telephone: 071 5163535
- The services of SIAMA consist of providing travel advice, booking and selling airline tickets. These terms and conditions are applicable to all forms of services of SIAMA.
- SIAMA is entitled to change these terms and conditions at any time without informing the users of our services accordingly.
The most recent user terms and conditions can be consulted on our website. Hence regularly consult these user terms and conditions.
- SIAMA is IATA-accredited, which implies that as a travel agent we can issue airline tickets on behalf of airlines.
For more information reference is made to www.iata.org.
- Discounts can be applied to new bookings only that are booked directly with SIAMA Under no circumstances will this discount be applied to existing bookings. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any prices and discounts quoted are subject to errors, typos and changes in currency.
- All discounts can be removed at anytime without notice and will not be offered again after this time.
- SIAMA, informing and advising by telephone, website and email, books under your authority.
- The person who makes the booking must be aged 18 or over. By making a booking via SIAMA you are familiar with the applicable terms and conditions and you agree with these terms and conditions.
- You are personally responsible for the supply of the information that is required to realise and implement a correct booking. This regards, inter alia, the supply of the correct name, address details, email details, place of residence, date of birth and nationality. You are also personally responsible for being in possession of the correct and valid travel documents (passport, visa, vaccination certificates).
- If the booking is made by a contact person then he / she shall be responsible for the payment and the supply of all information to the traveller and SIAMA.
- Specific terms and conditions are applicable to flights to the United States of America. As from 12 January 2009 in pursuance of the Visa Waiver Programme all travellers are held to obtain electronic travel permission before they can board a flight to the United States of America. The information with regard to the terms and conditions can be found on https://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/travel/.The request can be submitted online on the website of ESTA: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov
- SIAMA shall not be liable for the implementation of the services booked via the same. The terms and conditions of supply of the relevant service provider, e.g. the booked airline, are expressly applicable to this. These terms and conditions can be made available to the client at the time of the booking. If you agree with the General Terms and Conditions of SIAMA then you also agree with the terms and conditions of supply of the relevant service provider.
- SIAMA does not accept any liability whatsoever for acts and/or omissions of the relevant service provider(s) or for the correctness of information supplied by this (these) service provider(s).
- It may occur that the airline is authorised to make a change in your travel itinerary. Consult the terms and conditions of the airline about this. From a service point of view we will forthwith forward these schedule changes to the email address indicated by you. We shall not be liable should this email not reach you or late.
- The name of each and every traveller must correspond with the name as included in the passport. An incorrect name can cause considerable difficulties during the implementation of your flight. Should you travel with a ticket that does not correctly specify the name then this can result in rejection of transportation by the airline. Should it be detected after the confirmation of the booking that an incorrect name or a misspelt name is mentioned then this must be reported to SIAMA by telephone or by email. SIAMA cannot guarantee that a change of the name details is accepted by the airline.
- Costs are charged for a change of details of an already made booking. These costs depend on the terms and conditions of the airline and the relevant prices.
- After issue of an airline ticket a misspelt name may imply that a new booking must be made for which a new airline ticket must be issued, without repayment of the previously issued airline ticket. This depends on the fare terms and conditions.
- Airlines may apply the terms and conditions that in case of a name change a new booking must be made with the correct name and that the old booking must be cancelled. As a consequence it may be that the fare applicable to your previous booking is no longer available and that a higher fare is charged.
- SIAMA always reserves the right to rely on the prices specified on the site. This also applies to prices issued and confirmed by telephone or by email.
- SIAMA shall not be liable for damages resulting from a breakdown or failure in the automated systems that it uses for the benefit of its services if said breakdown or failure can within reason not be blamed on the same and/or is beyond its control.
- SIAMA cannot be held liable for a loss, injury or accident of goods or people.
- No reflection period. We wish to draw your attention to the fact that bookings you make via the internet are definitive. The so called ‘reflection period’, within the meaning of the Dutch Distance Selling Act, is not applicable to travel products (including airline tickets).
- The payable amounts must be paid to SIAMA within the time limit indicated by SIAMA. SIAMA is authorised to – where required in the name and at the expense of the relevant service provider(s) – collect the payable amounts.
- The payable amount must at the latest be received by SIAMA on the date specified in the confirmation and/or the invoice.
- If the (down) payment is not made or late then the traveller shall be in default and the agreements are deemed to have been cancelled, unless the terms and conditions of the (possibly) concerned service provider(s) prescribe otherwise.
- Possible repayments are exclusively made to the client.
- The traveller must personally obtain the required additional information from the concerned airline or travel organisation and also check before departure of the outward and inward flight whether or not the previously supplied information is still correct and whether or not it is still possible to travel on the previously issued ticket. The flight numbers and flight times, as indicated on your confirmation or travel itinerary, are a snapshot at the time of the booking. The possibility exists that the airlines implement schedule changes. As a consequence the flight numbers, flight times or the flown routes can change. It is possible that the ticket must be adjusted by the airline.
Sequence of use of flight coupon
- The fare applicable on the date of issue of the ticket exclusively applies to a ticket that is used in full in the sequence of issue of the flight coupons, for the specified flight and on the indicated dates. For any deviating use the airline is entitled to cancel the flights. Any change made by the passenger in the place of departure or the place of arrival of the flight (for instance if the passenger does not use the first coupon, or not all coupons, or if the coupons are not used in the sequence of issue) can result in cancellation or additional costs charged by the airline. Many fares are exclusively valid on the dates and for the flights specified on the ticket.
Cancellation / Change airline tickets
- Cancellations / changes can only take place on working days and only at the request of the client. If at the request of the client an already made booking is cancelled or changed then the associated costs shall be charged.
- The possibly repayable amount is paid to you as soon as the amount has been paid to SIAMA by the airline. On average this takes 6-8 weeks, however in some instances this can take considerably longer (6 to 12 months). The ticket must always be submitted for repayment within 1 year after the original date of departure, otherwise the ticket shall expire and repayment shall no longer be provided.
- If you made a booking then costs are associated with a cancellation / change. You are informed of the level of these costs with your booking.
- Repayment does not take place if the airline cancels flights or changes the flight schedule. Exceptions are determined by the airline, SIAMA can act as an intermediary.