SIAMA World Mission Travel

Travel Documents

Obtaining the appropriate travel documents is always your own responsibility. We are aware that getting a visa can be a very complicated process and therefore we at SIAMA thought of a way to make this easier on you.
We are proud to have a preferred partnership with CIBTvisas who can offer you the expertise to know precisely what is required to get you the document you need. CIBT alleviates the confusion for travellers by maintaining a proprietary database that has the most up-to-date travel visa requirements for over 200 countries. They offer the tools, experience, and global network necessary to effectively reduce the time associated with obtaining travel documents.

Step one: Use the form on the left to determine if you might need a travel visa for your next international trip.
Step two: Order your required documents via CIBT, or arrange them yourself at your local embassy.

For more information and assistance go to
CIBT visas. You can check all requirements for your flights and find their local offices. They have offices in the USA, Germany, the United Kingdom and 10 more countries.

Other Travel Tools:

Travel to the USA; ESTA:

Before flying to or transit through the USA, you will need to check if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization ('ESTA'), except if you have a US visa (or are a US citizen, of course).

An ESTA allows you to stay in the US under the Visa Waiver program for up to 90 days and allows travel to Mexico, Canada and the Caribbean. An ESTA is valid for two years, (or less if your passport expires in that time). For more information and authorization requests please visit the ESTA website.

Travel to Canada; ETA
Before flying to or transit through Canada you will need to check if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA). Exceptions include U.S. citizens and travelers with a valid visa (and Canadian citizens of course) .

For more information and authorization requests please visit the
ETA website.

Travel to / via South Africa:
IMPORTANT: Information for traveling to/via South Africa:
Important new requirements for minors up to 18 years travelling to, from or transferring through South Africa. If you're travelling to South Africa or transiting through a South African airport with a child you must be able to produce the child's full unabridged birth certificate. The full unabridged birth certificate should list the child's details and both parents' details. The abridged (or short) birth certificate which only lists the child's details won't be accepted. We urge everyone to read the new rules regarding travel to South Africa with minor children, here (information from the Dept. of Home Affairs, South Africa).

The Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise that passengers should have two blank pages in their passport on arrival. If passengers do not have blank pages they may be refused entry and will be returned to the country of departure on the next flight. Besides this, you also must check with the embassy, if you need to arrange a visa beforehand (and/or if your passport validity is in order for your visit).

SIAMA World Mission Travel is not responsible for the failure of a traveler to comply international travel requirements and/or the ability to secure the proper travel documents before traveling.


Opening Hours (Local Time):
Monday - Thursday: 09.00h - 17.00h
Friday: 09.00h - 16.00h
At the moment our office is: Open
SIAMA World Mission Travel
Pieterskerkhof 38
The Netherlands


+31 71 516 35 35



(available during Opening hours)



Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy